Online Master's - Integrated Marketing Communications
At WVU, we have designed our IMC curriculum to reflect current communications research, industry innovations, and best practices in the field. New electives are continually added, and courses are regularly updated in response to evolving integrated marketing practices as well as faculty and student feedback.
The faculty who teach these courses live all over the country and work with the world's most recognized brands, like Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Sony, Walt Disney World, General Motors and Nestle. They deliver a carefully balanced blend of academic theory and practical skills - a curriculum that provides you with tools you can use on the job immediately.
- Credit hours: 33 (18 months).
- Start in any semester: fall, spring, or summer.
- Courses cover topics such as brand equity management; digital storytelling; emerging media & the market; and web metrics & SEO.
- Financial aid is available; complete the FAFSA to be considered for aid programs.
- The GRE/GMAT requirement may be waived if you have either a 3.3 undergraduate GPA OR 6+ years of marketing-related work experience.
Ready to take charge of your future? Complete the form below and one of WVU’s enrollment specialists will be in touch to help you chart your path.