Online Hybrid MBA
Your career has momentum, and you can’t afford to take a break to pursue your MBA. We understand that, and we’ve tailored our MBA degree to fit into your demanding schedule.
You'll not only master a specific body of knowledge – you'll also learn to think critically and creatively, analyze and synthesize information, communicate effectively, and solve complex problems, all skills that will give you that decisive competitive edge. Get empowered by the 48-credit-hour online curriculum, enhanced by required residencies.
- Credit hours: 48 (24 months).
- Accredited by AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement for business schools which only the top 5% achieve.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the program 23rd (out of 213 programs) in 2014.
- Four short residency periods enhance your online courses with in-person learning and networking.
- Pay in-state tuition no matter where you live thanks to WVU's participation in the Southern Regional Electronic Campus.
- Priority application deadline: July 1 for fall, December 1 for spring.
- Financial aid is available; complete the FAFSA to be considered for aid programs.
Ready to take charge of your future? Complete the form below and one of WVU’s enrollment specialists will be in touch to help you chart your path.