Online Master's - Safety Management
Safety Managers are increasing in demand year over year. Many industries consider safety a core value, and require a specialist who is qualified to create and maintain a safe work environment. Students in this program will learn how to reduce or eliminate potential safety issues, comply with state and federal regulations, and train staff for increased preparedness and awareness around a safe workplace.
- Credit Hours: 36 credit hours.
- West Virginia University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Priority application deadline: July 31 for fall, November 15 for spring.
- Financial aid is available; complete the FAFSA to be considered for aid programs.
- The program holds specialized accreditation by the Applied Sciences Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- 100% Online
Ready to take charge of your future? Complete the form below and one of WVU’s enrollment specialists will be in touch to help you chart your path.